- The content on this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Transmitting or receiving information contained on this website or communicating with us in any way via the Site does not create an attorney-client relationship with us or impose any other obligation on us. Information communicated to us in the absence of an attorney-client relationship is not privileged. Please do not send us any confidential or sensitive information unless and until you have first talked to one of our attorneys and we have entered into a written agreement that establishes an attorney-client relationship.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Forester Haynie PLLC and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the Internet/World Wide Web without the written permission of Forester Haynie PLLC or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site are protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. This includes but is not limited to the graphics, layout, look, appearance, and graphics of the Site. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this Site from another Web Site or document without Forester Haynie’s prior written consent.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). The provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. This Site does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Forester Haynie PLLC urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked website.
- Forester Haynie PLLC does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. The provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. The provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. The provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Forester Haynie PLLC be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked website, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site.
- You agree that Forester Haynie PLLC and its affiliates will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked website, even if Forester Haynie PLLC is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems. Forester Haynie PLLC cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Site.
- This site and its content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Forester Haynie PLLC does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person’s or entity’s viewing of the Site in any jurisdiction where the Site does not comply with all the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. Unless otherwise noted, attorneys are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Attorneys listed on this website are admitted to practice only in the jurisdictions and courts noted on their individual biographies.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Texas, the United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.