- State of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Western District of Arkansas
- District of Colombia
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Oklahoma
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Litigation
Matthew Haynie, a founding partner at Forester Haynie, has dedicated his career to fighting large companies and entities that put profits before people’s lives. Matthew manages the firm’s intake and pharmaceutical/medical device litigation teams. He enjoys partnering with clients and their families and helping them navigate the legal process during what is often the most difficult time of their lives. Matthew is honored to have the trust of so many clients and their families as they deal with often life-threatening injuries and the most traumatic events imaginable.
Since he started his career, Matthew has worked on thousands of cases from start to finish and helped clients recover hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements. Through his many years of practice, Matthew has developed an in-depth understanding of the legal system and how to best navigate that system on behalf of his clients. Mr. Haynie has represented clients in complex multi-district and consolidated litigations involving Birth Control, Blood Pressure Medication, Hip and Knee Implants, SSRI medication, and Surgical Mesh to name a few (why are these capitalized).
Matthew is also responsible for handling the ongoing legal dispute against Bayer regarding Monsanto’s manipulation of studies on glyphosate, which is the active ingredient in their Roundup weedkiller. This intricate lawsuit involves plaintiffs who claim that both Monsanto and Bayer neglected to warn consumers of the potential cancer risks associated with using Roundup. It has been recently announced that Bayer intends to settle Roundup claims for approximately ten billion dollars.
Matthew graduated with his Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Journalism from the University of Arkansas, where he graduated magna cum laude. He was a recipient of the Senior Honor Citation, an award given to the top graduating male and female student in each class.
• American Academy of Attorneys Top 40 Under 40
• National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
• Super Lawyers Rising Star
• Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers Top 10 Under 40
• Top 40 under 40 by D Magazine
• American Constitution Society
• Dallas Bar Association
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
• National Trial Lawyers
•American Association of Justice