- State of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Western District of Arkansas
- District of Colorado
- Southern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Michigan
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
Wage and Hour Litigiation
Katherine “Katt” Serrano discovered her passion for plaintiff-sided work after clerking with Forester Haynie during law school. Now, working as an attorney in the wage and hour practice at Forester Haynie provides her a meaningful opportunity to continue dedicating her time to her clients in the field of Employment Law.
Prior to working at Forester Haynie, Katt received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Texas A&M University and received her Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law. During law school, she served on the board of SMU’s Labor and Employment Law Association and served as a Guardian and Attorney Ad Litem for children in the foster care system with SMU’s Child Advocacy Clinic. These roles allowed her to realize her passion for helping vulnerable communities, which she strives to do each day at Forester Haynie.
In her free time, Katt enjoys traveling, playing the drums, and hanging out with her golden retriever, Nash.
Southern Methodist University– Dedman School of Law, Dallas, TX
◦ J.D., 2020
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
◦ B.A. Political Science, 2016
- FLSA 2023 Midwinter Report, contributing author
- American Association for Justice
- National Employment Lawyers Association